• 고객센터

10 Healthy Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Habits

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Dena
댓글 0건 조회 37회 작성일 23-11-27 01:02

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise and this includes keyless entry vehicles. The autowatch ghost 2 installers near me 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's configured to a specific pin code. It's small and is affixed to the loom of the vehicle and is almost impossible for Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me thieves. It will also send you an instant message alert via your mobile phone to inform you that the vehicle is moved.

311170119_2306394586188303_2849487588620745484_nlow.jpgDetection

ghost installations review is the tiniest GPS alarm available on the market. It can be set up discreetly inside your vehicle, so that thieves can't be able to locate it. It records GPS locations and sends a signal to your phone when your car moves. This lets you track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It is a more precise way to track your car than the LoJack system, which could take police days to locate your vehicle. autowatch ghost 2 installers near me Alarm is easy to use and can be used anywhere your phone is able to receive text alerts and is connected to a cellular network. This puts you ahead of thieves who do not want to be traced. It's also easy to hide so that thieves cannot tamper with it.

Message alerts

autowatch ghost installers birmingham Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system which is the smallest in the world. It is linked to your cell phone through text messaging, meaning it can be used on any mobile capable of receiving texts. Message alerts provide instant "movement" detection, as well as a link to Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, ghost alarm installation near me GPS and Help. You can also receive an alphabetical list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

장바구니

오늘본상품

오늘 본 상품

없음

위시리스트

• 보관 내역이 없습니다.
회사명 (주)씨앤피미디어그룹 | 주소 서울특별시 여의나루로 67 신송빌딩 15층 | 사업자 등록번호 558-87-01440
전화 1544-8252 | 팩스 1544-8253 | 대표 이재준 | 통신판매업신고번호 제2019-서울영등포-1914호 | 개인정보 보호책임자 이재준

Copyright © 2019 (주)씨앤피미디어그룹. All Rights Reserved.